Friday, July 18, 2014

A Day on Simply Filling

I get questions from people about what they should eat now that they have started their own weight loss journey. Below is a record of what I ate for one day using the Weight Watchers Simply Filling technique. These healthy foods kept me satisfied throughout the day.  I hope this post gives you some new ideas which you could easily add to your daily routine.

{Breakfast}
For breakfast I ate...
hot oatmeal (powerfood)
blueberries (powerfood)
1 tbsp agave nectar (2 pointsplus)
1 liter water (0 pointsplus)

delicious blueberries

{Morning Snack}
I was so full from breakfast that I wasn't hungry for a snack. That doesn't always happen, but on this day it did.

{Lunch}
For lunch I ate...
1/2 bbq chicken lean cuisine pizza (4 pointsplus)
green salad (powerfood)
2 tbsp fat free zesty italian dressing (0 pointsplus)
1 liter water (0 pointsplus)

water bottle

{Afternoon Snack}
For snack I ate...
1 large banana (powerfood)

{Dinner}
  For dinner I ate...
1 slice nature's own 100% whole grain bread (powerfood)
2 egg muffins (powerfood)
1/2 cup roasted tomato, potato, zucchini, and summer squash (powerfood)
1 liter water (0 pointsplus)

roasted tomato, potato, zucchini, and summer squash

 {Late Night Snack}
For snack I ate...
4 cups plain, air-popped popcorn (powerfood)

{Daily Total}
3 liters of water
lots of powerfoods
used 6 pointsplus from my 49 weekly pointsplus allowance

1 comment:

Godsy Girl(TM) said...

Love LOVE (I mean LOVE) your blog! So glad I found it. I'm two weeks in to my weight watchers journey. I just know you're blog will be a blessing! May God continue to use you to encourage and bless others!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...