Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Crockpot Lazy Chicken

Lazy Chicken Crockpot Recipe
By, Stephanie O'Dea

Ingredients
Frozen Chicken Breast or Thighs
Bottled Marinara Sauce

Instructions
cook on low for 8 hrs, high for 4. Shred chicken with forks; serve over hot pasta or rice.

Other Variations:

Use BBQ sauce or your favorite salad dressing or any of those ready-made marinades or sauces such as sweet and sour, curry, teriyaki, etc!

This technique works great with beef, lamb, pork, and hardy vegetables.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is a staple in my home. I have used everything from Fat-Free Italian dressing to BBQ sauce to Teriyaki sauce. I always come back to the same conclusion, which is that I love the flexibility of this recipe.

Unknown said...

Hi! I just discovered your blog and I am loving it. Any chance you could tell me the WW Points Plus for this recipe? Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...