Thursday, August 27, 2009

In His Image

One of my Weight Watchers leaders, Linda, emailed me a very interesting article from Spark People. You can check it out if you want, Improve Your Self Esteem With Journaling.

It made me think a lot about how I have a really hard time being positive when it comes to myself. I could encourage someone else in what they are doing, but when it comes to myself I am not so gracious.

I hope that you will read this article, maybe you do not need to work on this. For those people, that's awesome! I wish I were more like you. But for those of you who are more like me. Maybe we should take sometime to ask God to help us to be more positive with ourselves. After all we were created in His image!!God knew what He was doing when He created us and we have to trust Him to change us.

"God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them...God saw all that He has made, and behold, it was very good." - Genesis 1:27&32

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...